RIN submits all grant and tender applications by UEA academics. Please contact us as early as possible for assistance at every stage of the application process.
Plan your application
- Estimate application development time
- Check funder's guidance notes
- Notify Project Officer, Research Director and Head of School
- Consider ethics, governance, IP and insurance
- Project Officer can provide indicative staff and non-staff costings to give you a preliminary basis for your budget.
Prepare your application
- Discuss your detailed plans with Project Officer and agree preparation timeline
- Project Officer prepares costing
Internal peer review
- Internal peer review is required for applications to UK Research Councils and some other applications
Authorisation and submission
- Project Officer arranges authorisation of application
- Project Officer submits application