Examiners may find the following documents useful, as well as the PGR Examinations – FAQ.
Further queries can be addressed to the relevant Postgraduate Research Service team.
Research Degree Policy Documents [UPDATED OCTOBER 2019]
- Section 8 - Code of Practice for the Examination of Research Degree Awards at UEA
- Section 9 - The Role of the Independent Chair
Viva related regulations and guidance
- Instructions to Examiners for Research Degrees at the University of East Anglia [updated September 2019]
- Guidance on the use of videoconferencing or Skype (or equivalent) for an oral examination
Examiner Report Forms: Pre-Viva
Examiner Report Forms: Post-Viva
* Separate Examiners' Final Report Forms are available for other research degrees and for PhDs in Professional Practice and Creative Writing. Please contact the PGR Service for copies of these.