Report Any Incident
Bullying, harassment, sexual harassment and violence, and discrimination are NeverOK. All staff, students, and visitors to our campus can report something anonymously or get support from an adviser.
- All reports will be treated confidentially.
- We will only act with the Reporter's permission
- Support and advice will be offered so the Reporter can make an informed decision
The report form is intended to be used to gather information on incidents of assault, harassment and hate that are experienced by students, staff and visitors at the UEA. These include incidents experienced by students off campus.
You can choose not to provide identifying information, however if you do, we will not be able to offer any support or guidance.
If you require immediate assistance, then please contact
- On campus: Security 01603 592222
- Off campus: Police 999
- Student Support Services 01603 592761
- Human Resources 01603 593034
NeverOK and Changing the Culture
The University in partnership with the Students' Union believe that everyone has the right to live, study and work in a safe and supportive environment. That everybody is free from abuse, harassment and/or assault.
We are committed to creating and nurturing an inclusive, supportive and safe environment for all, and through the NeverOK and Changing the Culture campaigns the uea(su) and UEA are working to better support, educate and promote students and staff.
Consent Matters Online Training Course
Make a positive impact, take the Consent Matters course.
Never OK Promotes:
- enable frank, open and honest discussion
- provide clear signposting, training and support for all
- create a clear, robust system for disclosure, centralised reporting and seeking support
- build relationships based on trust and respect
- foster a culture where there is zero tolerance for sexual harassment, violence or hate crime against anyone
- take every disclosure seriously
- establish and follow fair and transparent processes
- reflect and review, to promote positive change
The University is committed to providing a safe environment to all students, staff and visitors. The University promises to thoroughly investigate all reports of inappropriate behaviour and conduct, and will implement recommendations and/or actions in line with the disciplinary policy, equality and diversity policies, and contracts of employment.
The University has zero tolerance towards:
- Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Hate Incidents
- Relationship/ Domestic Abuse