Application for access to the following buildings:
Islamic Prayer Room (Lecture Theatre Block) (06.00-23.00)
Blackdale Building, Main Hall (Friday 12.00-15.00)
It is expected that Blackdale will open for Friday prayers on Friday 5 September and Islamic Prayer room on Monday 8 September (to be confirmed).
Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form and subsequently being granted access to these buildings, you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
- You must be a registered staff or student member at UEA. Your access will cease once your employment with the University ends or you reach the end of your course.
- You must ensure that all doors are kept shut.
- You will contact UEA Security if you experience any access problems of witness anybody breaching the terms and conditions, on +44 (0) 1603 592352.
We further advise you that you should not;
- Permit access to anyone else by either, swiping them into the buildings or by holding the door open for them.
- Allow anybody to hold the door open for you. You must always swipe yourself in.
Please complete the form below – please note, all fields are compulsory.
Applications are normally processed with 48 hours, during work days.
*Please supply your UEA Email address – other email addresses will not be accepted.