Please be aware that online room booking has moved location. Students are now able to book Library and non-library rooms through eVision. Please log on to e-Vision in the usual way and find 'Rooms' within the student homepage.
Rooms that are available
Individual study rooms:
There are 42 individual study rooms in total:
- 15 rooms have a PC, these are located on floors 2 and 3.
- All individual study rooms have power points and wireless network access is available throughout the Library building.
Fifteen individual study rooms are equipped with IT facilities. Workstations have Microsoft Office and are linked to the University network and the Web. These can be pre-booked in the same way as individual study rooms without computer.
Individual Study Booths:
There are 16 individual study booths located on Floor 01. Each booth is supplied with power and a lamp.
Group study rooms:
There are 20 bookable group study rooms in the Library building:
- There are six group study rooms on floor 0 and each will accommodate a maximum of 5 students. These rooms all have a PC and screen. Whiteboard paper is available on request.
- There are six group study rooms on floor 01 which seat between 6 and 16 people. These rooms have a PC, screen, whiteboard and provision for an external source e.g. laptop and extra sockets built into the table.
- Room 01.21 is a dedicated Film Viewing Room which can accommodate 10 people.
- The group study rooms on floors 1, 2 and 3 of the extension each have a PC and whiteboard. These rooms will accommodate a maximum of 7 students.
- There are also 4 smaller group study rooms also on floor 02 (02.47 and 02.48 capacity of 4, 02.49 and 02.50 capacity of 3). Please note there are no PCs available in any of these rooms.
See library floor plans for detail
How to book rooms:
Rooms are bookable via eVision.
Individual and group study rooms are available to all registered campus based UEA or INTO students.
All rooms are bookable up to 7 days in advance through eVision. Rooms are bookable by students within the timeslots shown below:
|Library Group Study Rooms||Yes||2 hr||8:00-24:00||12:00-18:00||8:00-24:00|
|Library Individual Study Rooms/Booths||Yes||4 hr||8:00-24:00||12:00-24:00||8:00-24:00|
|Non-Library rooms (except Laboratories)||Yes||1 hr||8:00-18:00||N/A||N/A|