The vast majority of our e-resources are available off campus to all current staff and students and whilst there are a few resources that aren’t available this will be due to licencing restrictions.
The Library Access browser tool provides quick and simple access to online content provided by UEA library.
- It lets you know when you are on a website that contains UEA licensed material
- Helps you get logged-in to the website for access
- Checks for open access alternatives when the article isn’t available through UEA Library.
- Saves you time because you can get access where you are searching.
It’s available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari , Edge and Opera and it’s free! Get it now Available for PC and laptops only
Just going direct to a publisher`s platform without a browser extension is a longer route to accessing UEA Library resources and can be frustrating.
- You will need to look for a "Log in" or "Sign in" wording or icon
- then select “Log in via Institution” or “via Shibboleth” (wording varies from publisher to publisher)
- then select the affiliated group which is “UK Federation for Higher Education” and choose UEA from the list.
See video for example