The vast majority of our e-resources are available off campus to all current staff and students and whilst there are a few resources that aren’t available this will be due to licencing restrictions.
The Library Access browser tool provides quick and simple access to online content provided by UEA library.
- It lets you know when you are on a website that contains UEA licensed material
- Helps you get logged-in to the website for access
- Checks for open access alternatives when the article isn’t available through UEA Library.
- Saves you time because you can get access where you are searching.
It’s available for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera (coming soon for Edge) and it’s free! Get it now Available for PC and laptops only
Just going direct to a publisher`s platform without a browser extension is a longer route to accessing UEA Library resources and can be frustrating.
- You will need to look for a "Log in" or "Sign in" wording or icon
- then select “Log in via Institution” or “via Shibboleth” (wording varies from publisher to publisher)
- then select the affiliated group which is “UK Federation for Higher Education” and choose UEA from the list.
See video for example