If the Library does not stock the book you need, or if there are not enough copies, we have two services to help you:
1. SELF-SERVICE: See if the book you need is available as an e-book 'on demand' (if listed on the service, this is the quickest option).
We have two 'on demand' collections where you can request e-books that you need:
Search: Ebook Central
- Find an e-book you need
- Start reading the preview online
- If you need it beyond the preview period, you will be prompted to submit a request for access
- Fill in your details and we will get back to you as soon as we can to confirm if we can purchase it.
2. ASK THE LIBRARY: to buy a copy by using the form below.
[Teaching Staff, please note, this form is for single title requests only. If you are teaching and need multiple titles for a reading list then please use an Online Reading List to detail the books you need].