Opening hours: Mon - Fri 09.30-12.30 and 13.30-16.30 by prior appointment.
The Archive Collections are available to students and scholars and to interested members of the public. To access material arrangements must be made in advance with the Archives Department and email application is advised.
Archives Department, The Library, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Tel: +44 (0) 1603 593491 email: firstname.lastname@example.org