Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 except for University Closed days
Christmas Break 22 December 2017 - 1 January 2018
Easter Break 29 March 2018 - 3 April 2018
May Day 7 May 2018
Spring Bank Holiday 28 May 2018
Summer Bank Holiday 27 August 2018
The three Learning and Teaching Hubs:
ZICER @ZICER Telephone 01603 597581
Elizabeth Fry @EFB Telephone 01603 597578
Postgraduate Students undertaking research rather than taught courses are served by the PGR Service which has an office on Floor 2 of the Elizabeth Fry Building (EFB 2.30) and another for NBI students at the Graduate School Office (GSO) based at the Earlham Institute (room 105).
Arts Hub - LTS Email Addresses by School
The Arts Hub manages student administration for undergraduate and postgraduate students on taught courses in the following Schools.
Elizabeth Fry Hub - LTS Email Addresses by School
The Elizabeth Fry Hub manages student administration for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate taught (PGT) students in the Schools listed below.
Administration for placements for students in the Norwich Medical School and the School of Pharmacy is provided by the ZICER Hub.
ZICER Hub - LTS Email Addresses by School
This Hub manages student administration for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate taught (PGT) students in the Schools listed below.
The Hub also manages student placements for professional courses in education, health sciences (i.e. midwifery, nursing, occupational therapy, operating department practice, paramedic science, physiotherapy and speech & language therapy), medicine, pharmacy, psychology and social work.
WHAT WE DO
- Induction Programmes
- Enrolment on modules
- Student, module and course records
- Attendance monitoring
- Timetabling and room booking
- Allocation of Advisers/Advisees
- Coursework submission, return and deadline extension requests
- Examinations, course tests and other assessments
- Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Complaints and Appeals
- Disciplinary processes - including fitness for study/practice and misconduct procedures
- Notification of assessment marks, results and transcripts/diploma supplements
- Initial queries regarding the administration of matters concerning scholarships, bursaries, grants and council tax exemption
Support on all the above and in addition offer:
- Support for UEA Learning & Teaching committees and groups
- Support for key role holders in Schools
- Guidance on good practice for working with the University's degree frameworks
- Advice on the application of University policies and procedures
- Support for Boards of Examiners
- Assistance to Chairs of Examiners in working with their external examiners
- Support for the consideration of concession requests
- Internal quality assurance procedures - including new modules and new courses
- Liaison with professional, statutory and regulatory bodies
- Support in planning, timetabling and room booking associated with programmes
- Placement arrangements