Hub Opening and Contact details
Due to the COVID-19 virus pandemic, Hubs teams are open for business via e-mail/telephone only. UEA staff are working away from the hub offices but will aim to answer queries as soon as possible.
Contact information below.
Arts Hub - LTS Email Addresses by School
The Arts Hub manages student administration for undergraduate and postgraduate students on taught courses in the following Schools.
Elizabeth Fry Hub - LTS Email Addresses by School
The Elizabeth Fry Hub manages student administration for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate taught (PGT) students in the Schools listed below.
Administration for placements for students in the Norwich Medical School and the School of Pharmacy is provided by the ZICER Hub.
ZICER Hub - LTS Email Addresses by School
This Hub manages student administration for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate taught (PGT) students in the Schools listed below.
The Hub also manages student placements for professional courses in education, health sciences (i.e. midwifery, nursing, occupational therapy, operating department practice, paramedic science, physiotherapy and speech & language therapy), medicine, pharmacy, psychology and social work.
WHAT WE DO
- Induction Programmes
- Enrolment on modules
- Student, module and course records
- Attendance monitoring
- Timetabling and room booking
- Allocation of Advisers/Advisees
- Coursework submission, return and deadline extension requests
- Examinations, course tests and other assessments
- Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Complaints and Appeals
- Disciplinary processes - including fitness for study/practice and misconduct procedures
- Notification of assessment marks, results and transcripts/diploma supplements
- Initial queries regarding the administration of matters concerning scholarships, bursaries, grants and council tax exemption
Support on all the above and in addition offer:
- Support for UEA Learning & Teaching committees and groups
- Support for key role holders in Schools
- Guidance on good practice for working with the University's degree frameworks
- Advice on the application of University policies and procedures
- Support for Boards of Examiners
- Assistance to Chairs of Examiners in working with their external examiners
- Support for the consideration of concession requests
- Internal quality assurance procedures - including new modules and new courses
- Liaison with professional, statutory and regulatory bodies
- Support in planning, timetabling and room booking associated with programmes
- Placement arrangements