Registry Reception is there to:
- provide an initial contact point for all visitors to the Registry Building
- provide first-line information for visitors to the University
- undertake specific activities involving giving and receiving information for individual offices within the Registry Building, as agreed with those offices
- assist in ensuring the safety and security of those working in the Registry Building.
The Reception team's aim is to perform its activities courteously and efficiently at all times. If any users of the service consider that these aims have not been met, or wish to comment on any aspects of the service offered, they should contact Kate Faire, General Office.
Registry Reception Hours
The services of the Reception Desk will be provided between the hours of 08:30 and 17:30 by individual members of the Registry General Office team. Reception duties will be combined with undertaking other General Office tasks.
Visitors to UEA
The Reception Team will assist those who enquire at the Reception Desk by:
- directing visitors to other parts of the campus as requested
- contacting offices within the Registry Building by telephone, and arranging for the visitor to be met at Reception
- requesting candidates for interview to wait in the appropriate place and giving information about interview timetable and procedure
- issuing available maps/leaflets/forms
- provide information about events organized from within the Registry
- direct enquirers to other departments able to provide relevant information.
If you have any queries or complaints about any aspect of the above, please contact Kate Faire, General Office, extension 2731.