1) The report will be automatically e-mailed to:
- University Safety Services via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The person named in the report
and / or
- The person who submitted the report
and / or
- The Line Manager / Supervisor of the person named in the report
2) Where appropriate, please forward a copy of the e-mailed report to:
- Your departmental Safety Officer / Safety Contact.
- If you are in the Estates and Buildings Division, this will be done automatically, if you specified this on the report form.
3) Please contact email@example.com ASAP if any of the following apply:
- You have supplementary information and / or photos.
- In the case of an accident: you know the date a person returned to work, if they stopped work as a result of the accident.
- You have since contacted Estates via JobDone@uea.ac.uk to report a defect in the premises.
Thank you for submitting an Incident / Accident / Ill-Health Report.
University Safety Services will review the report and be in touch if they require further information or is action is required.