OneDrive For Business is cloud-based file storage for all staff and students as part of the Office 365 suite, allowing you to store and access personal and work files from anywhere.
- The benefits of using OneDrive for Business
- Accessing OneDrive for Business
- Share documents with OneDrive
- Easily recover deleted documents or roll back to previous versions
Upload or sync any document from your local computer to OneDrive. It will then be available to you from any computer, tablet or phone.
Receive 1 Terabyte (TB) of storage on OneDrive to store all personal and University documents.
Any files created in Office Online are automatically backed up in your OneDrive space.
Share and work documents with friends and colleagues both inside and outside the University.
OneDrive For Business can be accessed on all devices via the Office 365 web interface as follows:
- Log into https://office365.uea.ac.uk
- Choose 'OneDrive' from the list of Apps on your Office 365 Dashboard.
- Alternatively, you can install the mobile client on your Android, iOS or Windows device, or the desktop synchronisation clients on your Windows or Mac. You will need to login with your UEA username (in the format email@example.com) and password.
Staff can also access their OneDrive for Business from their PC by clicking the Start button and running the OneDrive App.
To share documents with others using the online OneDrive App:
Documents can also be shared to others directly from the OneDrive folder on your PC:
If you need to revert back to a previous version of a document or deleted a document in error there's no need to panic! Viewing an earlier version or recovering a document is easy in OneDrive:
To view a previous version:
To recover a deleted document
Deleted documents remain in your recycle bin for 90 days after that they are removed.