The Wellbeing Service offers a range of interventions including self-help resources, workshops and one-to-one appointments.
We can help with:
ü Adjustments for your course and assessments, i.e. reasonable adjustments (RA); assessment arrangements (AA)
ü Temporary disabilities (e.g. broken hand)
ü Assessment for specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
e.g. dyslexia, ADHD, dyspraxia (pre-assessment via portal)
ü Wellbeing concerns e.g. low mood, anxiety, bereavement, eating issues, alcohol use, sleep and emotional support
ü Long-term health conditions
ü Emerging or ongoing mental health conditions
ü Physical and sensory disabilities
ü Autistic spectrum conditions (ASD)
ü Talking therapies (Counselling or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) for e.g. anxiety, low mood; body image; bereavement and loss; loneliness; sleep; transitions and identity
What can you do next?
1. Take a look at our self-help resources.
2. Download the UEA app Open Up
3. Book onto a suitable workshop
4. Complete an online request for support. After you complete this form a member of the Student Support Service will contact you by email to explain next steps.
5. For general information enquiries, please contact Student Support Service Reception: 01603 592761 or email@example.com
If you feel you are in crisis or feel at risk of imminent harm, please make an emergency appointment with your GP.
- Wellbeing appointments should not be used for requesting EC evidence only (please contact your HUB regarding these) we are only able to provide confirmation of attendance unless we have been actively working with you, in which case please contact the relevant adviser directly.
- Cancellation must be given with as much notice as possible. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you may lose your appointment.