If you need to speak to someone urgently about your mental health or someone you are concerned about, do not delay in seeking help. Contact your out of hours GP, medical centre, or attend the Accident and Emergency department at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
- Emergencies: 999 (if you are on campus, please inform UEA security on 01603 592222)
- Fast medical advice in a non-life threatening situation: 111
- Warden Team (for students in residences): https://portal.uea.ac.uk/student-support-service/lifein-residences/wardens
- The University Medical Service: 01603 251600 (when the medical service is closed calls will automatically be transferred to the NHS out-of-hours service: 111).
- Norwich NHS Walk-in centre: 01603 677500 (7am-9pm)
Additional support is available via:
- Samaritans: 01603 611311 (8:00am to 9:00pm local call charges apply) or Freephone 116123 (24-hour service).
- UEA Nightline: 01603 597158 (Student listening service, 8pm-8am every night during term time).