Keep your BRP and Passport Safe and Secure
It is very important to keep your BRP and passport safe when in Norwich and while travelling. Here are a few helpful hints to keeping them safe:
- If you are staying in a hotel, keep your travel documents in the hotel safe in your room.
- When you are travelling or are out exploring, please keep your bags and your passport and visa safe and secure.
- If you are going home put them in a secure place until you need them to return to the UK.
- When in the UK, do not take your BRP card or passport out with you. Keep it in a safe place.
- If you are unlucky and lose your documents you can find out what to do by using the guides below.
Before leaving check out where your Embassy is in the country you are visiting: