Welcome to our website, and if you are a new student, to UEA.
This site provides 'virtual' services in order to help you quickly locate the information you need at any time of day, and from any computer. However, don't forget that if what you really most want is to be able to talk to a friendly face in a confidential environment, all you need to do is to call into the Dean of Students' Office and we shall be very pleased to try and help.
As Dean of Students at UEA I am committed to promoting student success and well being. My role includes:
- representing students' interests on key university committees;
- liaising with Schools of Study, including Senior Advisers;
- leading and developing a wide range of central student services;
- creating opportunities for students to broaden and fulfil their expectations of their time at UEA;
- providing opportunities for students to develop the skills, understanding and knowledge that will help them be successful in the future;
- helping students to find ways of resolving any personal, practical or academic difficulties they may face;
- ensuring equality of opportunity, tolerance and mutual understanding for all students, whatever their backgrounds.
Please explore our website for more information and resources. If you don't find what you want, or have any suggestions about how we might improve our services and the information we provide, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I wish you all the best for your time at UEA and your future success.