Erasmus+ Staff Mobility provides funding for academic staff and non academic staff to develop their skills in universities and adult education environments around Europe - through job shadowing, teaching and training activities.
This page will take you through the application process.
- We will inform you of any relevant opportunities that become. Your School Erasmus+ Coordinator may also be aware of opportunities
- Complete the relevant institution/event application paperwork
- Email email@example.com to inform us and to apply for funding
- Complete the Training/Teaching Mobility Agreement
This will need to be signed by line manager/HOS, as well as the host institution
- Complete the UEA Staff Mobility Application for Funding
There is no guarantee for funding even if you are already accepted to participate on a teaching or training mobility. UEA receives a limited amount of grants and priority may be given to staff who have not previously participated on the Erasmus+ programme
- Send scanned (original) copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond by email within 14 days to advise if you are eligible to receive a mobility grant.
- Book accommodation and flights through your School as early as possible
- Book your travel insurance – information for UEA staff travel insurance can be found here
- Complete and sign the Certificate of Attendance mobility document before you depart.
- Without this signed document we will not be able to issue your School the mobility grant
- Keep all original and electronic receipts
- Send copies of all travel and subsistence receipts to email@example.com
- Return the original Certificate of Attendance to the Erasmus Officer, Arts Building
- Complete the Staff Mobility questionnaire sent from the European Commission. This is a mandatory requirement before we are able to issue your School the mobility grant
- Provide any general feedback about the host institution or event to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received all required paperwork we will make an internal recharge to the School budget code provided with the allocated mobility grant