RIN holds regular informative events for academic, research and support staff. Please check back regularly to see the new events which will be listed here with further details.
We can also provide bespoke presentations and training on, for example, effective grant applications; open access; IP; consultancy; research impact, and ethics for:
- Groups of academics or staff within specific Schools or departments
- Faculty leadership teams
- Faculty Research Exec members
- Research centres.
If you would like to find out more please contact Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org x7924.
A new multidisciplinary steering group has been established to develop a roadmap for a CreativeUEA strategic theme, to operate along similar lines to the ClimateUEA theme, launched in 2019.
The steering group is busy developing a proposal for the theme (which would operate along similar lines to the ClimateUEA theme launched in 2019) with the aim of launching CreativeUEA later this year. The aims and objectives for CreativeUEA are listed below, although these are still open to revision during the initial planning stages so if anyone is interested in finding out more and being added to future mailing lists, please contact the CreativeUEA Steering Group, via email@example.com
· To encompass and welcome participation from all Faculties and Schools with interest and expertise in creativity.
· Collaborative research - to become a hub that will incubate, generate and develop relevant innovative and cutting-edge interdisciplinary research projects, leading to grant bids and research outcomes that reflect the theme of creativity
· Enterprise and external partnerships – work actively to engage with established and new external partners with a shared interest in creativity in the conceptualization, production and development of relevant research projects and to catalyse related enterprise activities and outcomes
· Pedagogy and teaching – Creative approaches to teaching and pedagogy, as well as research on creative and creativity in teaching and pedagogies
· To identify and release ‘hidden’ creativity in existing research and teaching practices within UEA.