The University of East Anglia is fully committed to ensuring that all research undertaken by staff and students is carried out to the highest professional standards of research integrity, and that all researchers uphold the principles set out in the UUK Concordat to Support Research Integrity (July, 2012).
The University has a number of Policies and Guidelines available to researchers which relate to research integrity issues:
- Guidelines for Good Practice in Research
- Insurance Policies
- Intellectual Property Regulations
- Joint Standard Operating Procedures (UEA/NNUH)
- Open Access Policy
- Policy for Approving the Integrity of UEA Research and Enterprise Related Activities and Funding
- Procedures for Dealing with Allegations of Misconduct in Research
- Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblowing) Policy
- Research Data Management Policy
- Research Ethics Policy
Concerns about research conduct should in the first instance be taken to the Head of School. Where this is not appropriate, concerns should be taken to the Associate Dean for Research for the Faculty.