These are standard forms, used in all faculties, others can be found on Graduate School websites.
The process and forms for submitting a concession against the regulations for a research degree has recently changed. Please see the dedicated concessions page for details and forms for the new processes.
Examiner Report Forms
- Pre-Viva Report Template (MsWord)
- PhD Post-Viva Final Report - standard template (MsWord)*
- Independent Chair's Post-Viva Report (MsWord)
Extenuating Circumstances (for ClinPsyD and EdD students only)
Fees and funding
Forms for thesis submission
- Application for approval of thesis title and examiners, August 2014 (MsWord)
- Research Degree Entry Form, Updated December 2016 (MsWord)
Research/Fieldwork Absence Approval Form
*Separate Post-Viva Final Report templates are available for other research degrees and for PhDs in professional practice, creative writing and musical composition; please contact the PGR Service.