These are standard forms, used in all faculties, others can be found on Graduate School websites.
Personal and Professional Development Plan (PPDP)
Please see the dedicated PGR Doctoral Training Pathways page for details, including the Personal and Professional Development Plan (PPDP) template and other documentation.
Records of meetings - including the initial meeting - are now handled through eVision.
Fees and Funding
Please see the dedicated PGR Concessions page for details and forms for the concessions process.
Extenuating Circumstances (for ClinPsyD, EdD, MEd, ProfD and EdPsyD students only)
- Academic Regulations: Extenuating Circumstances (Research Programme Assessment) (PDF)
- Extenuating Circumstances Report Form (PDF)
- Extenuating Circumstances Report Form (MS Word)
Note: Extensions of 7 working days shall be approved automatically on receipt of an Extenuating Circumstances Report Form on one occasion in an academic year per postgraduate researcher. There shall be no requirement for supporting evidence and the postgraduate researcher may treat the request as approved on submission of the form (see section 5.1 in the above Regulations for full details).
Research/Fieldwork Absence Approval Form
Forms for thesis submission
- Application for Approval of Thesis Title and Examiners (MS Word)
- Research Degree Entry Form (MS Word)
Examiner Report Forms: Pre-Viva
- All Awards - Examiner's Preliminary Report Form (MS Word) [updated September 2018]
Examiner Report Forms: Post-Viva
- PhD - Examiners' Final Report Form (MS Word) * [updated September 2018]
- Independent Chair's Report Form (MS Word)
* Separate Examiners' Final Report Forms are available for other research degrees and for PhDs in Professional Practice and Creative Writing. Please contact the PGR Service for copies of these.