Tableau Server was selected in December 2014 and installed in Spring 2015, as the University’s new reporting tool. It replaced Discoverer, providing reports for use at Exam Board meetings from 2015-16.
- Exam Board Reports (currently available on campus only to LTS staff and Chairs of boards by request, subject to completion of relevant DPA training).
- How to access Tableau exam boards
- What to do if Tableau Won't Load
- Helpful tips for running Tableau exam boards
- Who to contact about Tableau exam boards
- Making sense of the reports - marks by module
- Making sense of the reports - marks by student
- Making sense of the reports - rank order
- Using Skype for Business to share your screen with external examiners
- Exam Board Emergency Procedure
- General information for staff about the Board of Examiners