The UEA Library contains more than 800,000 books and journals, as well as extensive collections of specialist materials. 15,000 new titles are added to its stock each year. Coin operated photocopiers are available within the library. The webpages include a catalogue search and helpsheets: https://portal.uea.ac.uk/library. Specific library web pages for E&O and CCN students are available to signpost to information or resources.
Partners students are entitled to a UEA Campus Card. With a valid campus card students are able to access the following:
- UEA library building, open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week
- Library borrowing - using campus card
- ‘walk-in’ access to most electronic resources on campus (using a day pass)
They are not able to access:
- UEA’s e-resources remotely – e.g. via Met@Lib or SFX
- Athens account
- Inter-library loans
- The Curriculum and Learning Resources Collection (CLRC)
- The Short Loan collection
- The Audio Visual collection
Students are able to request an IT account, but will not have access to network printing, central file store space or the 24 hour IT lab.