Welcome to UEA
Download our new app specially designed to help make keep your arrival smooth and help you settle into life at UEA.download the app
Start university with confidence, using OpenUp UEA, a student support app made by students for students.Take a look
Make the most from your time at uni with EnlitenedDownload the app
Download our new UEA app and you can
- get information on all your pre-arrival tasks
- see your induction programme and plan your first few weeks
- create your own To Do list with notes from our student checklist
- read important information about module enrolment and preparatory tasks your School has suggested
- receive regular little tips on how to make settling into UEA easier e.g. connecting to Wifi
- find your way on campus with our live geolocation maps
- get tips on how to travel cheaper and greener, places to shop, drink and eat in Norwich, and how to sort out accommodation
Download the International Student Handbook guide from the Welcome to UEA app
- From arriving to UEA to graduating, find the helpful information and resources
- Essential information to help you settle in e.g. opening a bank account, bus and travel information, where to buy essential items and much more
- Find the International Orientation Programme with events, information and more
- Connect to other new international students at UEA
- Have the important arrival information for UEA
Start university with confidence using OpenUp UEA, a student support app made by students for students. Easy to use and designed for new students, OpenUp UEA will help you look after yourself in your first semester at UEA.
- An A-Z of support services at UEA, the Student Union and the wider Norwich area
- A clear and detailed campus map showing where you are on campus
- An emotion/mood tracker to help students note and understand their fluctuating emotions
- A help button (linking to Nightline, Security, GP, Samaritans and Police)
- Budgeting tips
- Cheap and healthy recipes
UEA and uea(su) have partnered with The Student Room Group to bring you Enlitened, a student wellbeing app to help you get the most from your time at uni. Based on decades of research about the things that help students thrive, it provides tailored support you need for study, life and wellbeing. We’re also the first university in the country where Enlitened will be rolling out campus wide!
Each week, Enlitened asks you a few questions – in a quick, easy way – then it instantly gives you tailored advice and support to help you get the most from your uni experience.
Also, to make sure student voices gets heard, you can submit ideas and support other students’ ideas to improve uni.
As you engage with the app – completely anonymously – it helps the university and union quickly understand which aspects of uni life need to improve.
Plus, as you use the app, you earn coins you can redeem for great rewards – on campus and online!
Enlitened will be available in September’ sentence to ‘Search ‘Enlitened’ in the App Store or Google Play and register with your UEA email address. Find out more about Enlitened by visiting their website.