Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is one of the very best in the country for innovative teaching and research excellence in health.
FMH PGR Programme 2019
- Tuesday 1 October: registration and orientation (see details below)
- Wednesday 2 October (9:30 to 16:15): Academic Induction (1) - Research Environment & Training in Edith Cavell Building 01.10A
- Wednesday 2 October (17:00 to 19:00): Welcome event with refreshments, hosted by the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation) at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts (SCVA)
- Thursday 3 October (9:30 to 16:00): Academic Induction (2) - mandatory training in Doctoral College Training Room, Constable Terrace
- Thursday 4 October (9:00 to 11:00): Academic Induction (3) - mandatory training in ITCS 0.17
- Wednesday 9 October (10:00 to 12:00): recommended training session - Getting Started with EndNote in ARTS 1.04
Full details of the induction programme will be made available here nearer the time.
Phone: +44 (0)1603 591709
Campus Map: www.uea.ac.uk/about/visiting-staying/campus-map
Tuesday 1 October 2019
EU (European Union), EEA (European Economic Area) and Overseas students arriving during week commencing 23 September are encouraged to visit the Student Visa Compliance Team in the Admissions Office in Lawrence Stenhouse Building (LSB) 1.120 to have Visas and Passports checked.
If you have not had your documents checked before 1 October you must visit the Student Visa Compliance Team in the Lawrence Stenhouse Building (LSB) 1.120 between 9:30 and 10:30 for your visa and passport checks to be done prior to completing registration in the Thomas Paine Study Centre Foyer.
Home students: go directly to Thomas Paine Study Centre Foyer at 9:30