Please complete online registration before attending your registration and orientation events. You must bring with you:
- your original academic qualifications (e.g. Bachelor's and/or Master's degree certificates and transcripts);
- if you are an EU (non-UK) national, you must bring your passport or national identity card;
- if you are an international (non-EU) student, you must bring your passport and UK visa (and/or residence card if you have one).
Forthcoming registration and orientation events:
- Monday 01 October 2018 - for all new PGR students with an official registration date of 01 October 2018
- Please note that new students to be based at the Norwich Bioscience Institutes also have a welcome event on Friday 28 September 2018
To find out more about your registration, orientation and induction events follow the link to your Graduate School below.
If you didn't find the answers you were looking for on the new students website, just fill in the box below with your enquiry and we will get back to you.
Download the International Student Handbook guide from the Welcome to UEA app
- From arriving to UEA to graduating, find the helpful information and resources
- Essential information to help you settle in e.g. opening a bank account, bus and travel information, where to buy essential items and much more
- Find the International Orientation Programme with events, information and more
- Connect to other new international students at UEA
- Have the important arrival information for UEA