The Best Thing About UEA
We asked current UEA students to tell us why they chose us, and their favourite thing about studying here.
Wherever you have travelled from, whether Europe or further away, we would like to wish you a warm welcome to the UEA.
We know there is a lot to think about when travelling to study in a new country and we hope to make your arrival as easy as possible.
Student Life (International) Advisers
Student Life has a dedicated International team to support you and all international students studying at UEA, to help you overcome any challenges and to make the most of your time in the UK. If you have questions about your visa, travelling to UEA, or about living in Norwich, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
You and also get more information by visiting the International Students section of the UEA portal.
UEA Student Services produce a brilliant brochure specially created for international students – packed with everything you need to know. You should download and read from cover to cover today.
Make Sure You Are Ready for Travelling to the UK
- Get your travel documents and visa (if required)
- Prepare any medicine or document for the doctor in the UK
- Get your vaccinations - It is strongly recommended that you have had:
- 2 x MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations
- A single Meningitis C vaccination
- Meningitis A, C, W & Y vaccinations
- Arrange your finances and how you will pay and transfer money to the UK
- Finalise your accommodation and travel
Your Pre-Departure Guide will help you with visas and immigration, healthcare in the UK, opening a bank account, arriving in the UK, arriving at UEA, staying safe and more.