The Best Thing About UEA
We asked current UEA students to tell us why they chose us, and their favourite thing about studying here.
Wherever you have travelled from, whether Europe or further away, we would like to wish you a warm welcome to the UEA.
We know there is a lot to think about when travelling to study in a new country and we hope to make your arrival as easy as possible.
The International Students Advisory Team (ISAT)
ISAT is your dedicated team to support you and all international students studying at UEA, to help you overcome any challenges and to make the most of your time in the UK. If you have questions about your visa, arriving to UEA, or about living in Norwich, email them at email@example.com.
You and also get more information by visiting the International Students section of the UEA portal.
Forthcoming registration and orientation events:
- Monday 01 July 2019 - for all new PGR students with an official registration date of 01 July 2019
- Tuesday 01 October 2019 - for all new PGR students with an official registration date of 01 October 2019
More information about your registration, orientation and induction programme will be published on your Graduate School page.
UEA Student Services produce a brilliant brochure specially created for international students – packed with everything you need to know. You should download and read from cover to cover today.
Make Sure You Are Ready for Travelling to the UK
- Get your travel documents and visa (if required)
- Prepare any medicine or document for the doctor in the UK
- Get your vaccinations - It is strongly recommended that you have had:
- 2 x MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations
- A single Meningitis C vaccination
- Meningitis A, C, W & Y vaccinations
- Arrange your finances and how you will pay and transfer money to the UK
- Finalise your accommodation and travel
Your Pre-Departure Guide will help you with visas and immigration, healthcare in the UK, opening a bank account, arriving in the UK, arriving at UEA, staying safe and more.