Paying your tuition fees directly
If you are paying fees yourself, you will need to complete the tuition fee section of the online registration. You can choose to pay in full, 9 instalments by Direct Debit or 3 instalments. If you’re paying the fees all at once, you have 28 days from the date of the invoice to make your payment. If paying by instalments, then the payment is due before or on the dates stated in the notifications that we will send you.
Paying UEA accommodation fees
You’ll normally pay your UEA accommodation fees in monthly instalments.
If you don’t have a UK bank account yet, don’t worry, and please still complete the Accommodation task. If you have chosen 9 Instalments then you will fill in the Direct Debit form once you are in receipt of your bank account details.
If you are in receipt of a studentship or have a sponsor it should show up on your online registration form automatically. If it doesn’t, press report a problem and let us know, it will then tell you to scan or bring your supporting documents to the Finance Enquiry Office in The Registry.
If you didn't find the answers you were looking for on the new students website, just fill in the box below with your enquiry and we will get back to you.
Download the International Student Handbook guide from the Welcome to UEA app
- From arriving to UEA to graduating, find the helpful information and resources
- Essential information to help you settle in e.g. opening a bank account, bus and travel information, where to buy essential items and much more
- Find the International Orientation Programme with events, information and more
- Connect to other new international students at UEA
- Have the important arrival information for UEA