- Organise your lesson plans and course content in your own digital notebook.
- Keep everything in a OneNote Class Notebook, and use its powerful search to find what you're looking for, even text in pictures or handwriting.
- Your notebooks are saved automatically and can be viewed from any devices, online or offline.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Class Notebook page.
- Sway makes it quick and easy to create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories and more. Add your content, and Sway will do the rest.
- Bring your Sway to life with interactive content. Include a video to talk about your idea or add an interactive chart to let others dive into the details.
- You don't need to worry about formatting, Sway's built-in design engine takes care of it. If the first design isn't right for you, Remix! it to see others or customise it to make it your own.
- It's really easy to share a Sway. Family, friends, classmates and colleagues can see your creation on the web without signing up or downloading additional software. And you can change privacy settings for more control.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Sway page.
With Microsoft Forms, you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as they come in. When you create a quiz or form, you can invite others to respond to it using any web browser, even on mobile devices. As results are submitted, you can use built-in analytics to evaluate responses. Form data, such as quiz results, can be easily exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Forms page.
Take the chaos out of teamwork and get more done! Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Planner page.
- Quickly create apps that work on any device using a Microsoft Office-like experience, templates to get started quickly and a visual designer to automate workflows.
- Use built-in connections to connect PowerApps to cloud services such as Office 365 and OneDrive.
- Share PowerApps like documents. It’s as simple as typing an email address and your coworkers can take advantage of an app you created.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 PowerApps page.
Create automated workflows between your favourite apps and services to get notifications, synchronise files, collect data and more.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Flow page.
Give your team instant access to everything they need right in Office 365.
- All your content, tools, people, and conversations are available in the team workspace.
- Enjoy built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- Work on documents right in the app
- Get rich scheduling features inside Microsoft Teams, plus ad-hoc 1-1 and group calling
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Teams page.
Intelligent applications that work smarter together to help organise your team and anticipate and manage business needs.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Dynamics page.
Upload and share videos across your organisation to improve communication, participation and learning.
For more information, take a look at the Office 365 Stream page.