Participants are invited to choose from a menu of hands-on sessions and benefit from spending 15 minutes working one-to-one with a Learning Technologist who will provide input and support.
Simply pop in and ask us some of those burning Blackboard questions or bring along a project or problem related to online delivery that you’re already working on for some practical advice.
Blackboard Breakfast sessions run between 8.15am–9.15am every morning Monday to Friday.
Sessions are on a drop-in basis so no booking is required. However, if you would like to book in advance to secure a particular time slot, please email: LTT@uea.ac.uk or fill in the booking request form here.
- Blackboard folders and content
- Contacting students online
- Adding structure to online delivery
- Tracking online usage interactively
- Adaptive Release for individualised learner journeys Finding and embedding YouTube content
- Finding and embedding eStream content
- Using and embedding Box of Broadcasts
- Discussion Boards
- Integrating Office 365