- Rules for the Conduct of University Assessments
- Guidance to Students on Conduct in Exams and Course Tests
- Plagiarism awareness overview
The University also has guidelines on what you can and can't take in to your exam. Ensure you read the guidance that is applicable to you. If English is not your first language, make sure you read the 'guidance on the use of dictionaries' as this will contain a list of those dictionaries you can take into thecalculator exam for any translation purposes.
- Guidance for the Use of Calculators in Examinations
- Guidance for the Use of Dictionaries in Examinations - this document contains information for those students for whom English is not their first language
- Guidance for the use of Computers in University Examinations
- Guidance for the use of a Scribe in University Examinations