- Instructions for the Preparation of Exam Papers
- Timetabling of Exams
- Invigilation and Exam Regulations
- External Examiners
- Board of Examiners
- Concessions and Reassessment
- Past Exam Papers
The Assessments and Quality Office
The Assessments Office is responsible for University examinations taken by Postgraduate Taught and Undergraduate students of the University.
To contact the office, please email email@example.com or call on 01603 592757.
The office's main responsibilities include the following:
- production and publication of the examination timetable
- the recruitment and training of invigilators;
- preparation of examination rooms;
- security of examination papers and scripts;
- dealing with individual arrangements for examinations;
- dealing with misconduct in examinations;
- production of pass lists.