On the 1st April 2016 the Higher Education Purchasing Consortium awarded a three-year agreement covering the supply and support of devices running the OSX and iOS operating systems and related peripherals, software and the provision of value added services, Academia has been selected as the University preferred Apple Supplier.
- Mac OSX - All devices connected to the UEA wired-network must remain secure and be updated. Devices running Mac OSX should use the current or prior release.
- The dedicated portal can be found at applehe.store.academia.co.uk
- Pricing and quotations can be obtained from here by registering with your UEA email.
- All systems are supplied with a 3-year warranty as standard and Academia.
- Apple desktop, laptop or iPad purchased by the University will be automatically registered within the University’s device management system. This allows the University to keep an inventory of its assets and is required for auditing and insurance purposes. All devices are also registered into the Apple Device Enrolment program.
- Additional support can be accessed through the above portal link- Warranty issues or returns can also be actioned as well as requesting order tracking information.
- If you need to speak with anyone please contact our dedicated Account Manager Lauren Larter 01992 662 847 (firstname.lastname@example.org)