Our new on-line IT Service Portal is coming soon
ITCS are launching a new online self-service portal to help you easily request services from ITCS, log and track IT issues, and find useful IT information such as self-help guides. This will also include improvements to the way in which requests are fulfilled, such as desktop software, desktop hardware (e.g. PCs/Laptops) and visitor access requests. You can find a quick summary of what’s changing here.
To help you get to grips with the changes, we’re holding a series of drop in sessions where you can learn more about how this will affect you and you can register for one of them here. The dates, times and venues are:
- Tuesday 3 March, 12pm – 1pm in NEWSCI 0.03
- Friday 6 March, 1pm – 2pm in NEWSCI 0.07
- Monday 9 March, 1pm – 2pm in NEWSCI 0.05
- Thursday 12 March, 12pm – 1pm in NEWSCI 0.05
- Monday 16 March, 12pm – 1pm in NEWSCI 0.07
- Thursday 19 March, 1pm – 2pm in NEWSCI 0.07
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact the IT service desk (01603 592345).