|Opening times||In Person (at the IT Service Desk)||Telephone Support|
|Mon-Fri||09:00 - 19:00||08:30 - 18:00|
|Sat-Sun||12:00 - 19:00||Closed (voicemail)|
|Telephone: 01603 59(2345)||Log a ticket||Twitter: @ueait|
|In Person: The Library, Floor 0||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Self-service - log and track your own ticket at itsupport.uea.ac.uk. This is the quickest and most efficient method.
- If your query is urgent and stopping you from working, contact us via telephone on 01603 592345.
- If your query is related to a teaching space, contact us on 01603 592345 and select option 1 when prompted.
- If your query is not urgent, contact us via email at email@example.com.
- You can also visit us in person at the IT Service Desk in The Library, Floor 0.
The IT Service Desk is the first point of contact for information, advice and support for all of your IT questions and problems. We aim to provide an excellent support service to all current and prospective students, staff and visitors.
We have several support channels available to customers:
- A self-service IT Support Centre
- In person
- A growing Knowledge Base
To enable us to deal with your call in a prompt and efficient manner we ask that when contacting us you have the following information ready:
- Your username or student number
- Full details of the problem such as error messages, screenshots etc.
- The name of any programs you are having an issue with
- Your machine name or serial number
Sometimes we will need further information from you. If we do we will contact you. If after 3 attempts to contact you we do not receive a reply, we will contact you a final time and mark the ticket as resolved.
The grid below gives an overview of what is supported by IT Services at the UEA: