Create Tests and Surveys on Blackboard
After you build a test or survey, you create questions or add existing questions from tests, surveys, and pools. Then, you deploy the test or survey in a course area, such as a content area or folder. When you add a test or survey to a content area, it is “deployed.”
Survey questions are not graded, and student responses are anonymous.
About Question Settings
On the Test or Survey Canvas, click Question Settings on the action bar to change settings for different aspects of a test or survey. You can perform the following actions:
- Enable additional feedback boxes for individual answers within a question. If you do not select this option, a single feedback box for the entire question is provided by default.
- Add images, files, or web links to questions and answers.
- Add metadata to questions.
- Determine default point values for questions in tests.
- Designate questions as extra credit, and enabling negative and partial credit scoring.
- Specify display options, such as numbering options for answers.
For more in-depth information on Blackboard Tests and Surveys see the Blackboard Help pages here.