This information is for those wishing to apply for a UEA Campus Card and/or IT Account who are not current UEA staff or students. Please choose which category applies to you from the options below to find out how to apply and to download the appropriate form.



IT Accounts & Services for UEA Visitors


Short term access


  • Visitor accounts are available for visitors, academics and lecturers who require access for less than 28 days (typically a day or two) – these can be requested from the IT Service Desk via your School Manager or Authorised Signatory.

Academic staff


  • Obtain a signature from your authorising UEA sponsor (usually Head of Department) before submitting a V1 application form to the IT Service Desk. Download a V1 application form.

Staff of Partner Organisations


  • If you work for one of the UEA’s partner organisations (UEA(SU), INTO, or at the Medical Centre) you can apply for up to 3 years access at a time. You will need to complete a slightly different form, and then pass it to your HR representative at your organisation for sign-off. Download a V1 Partner form

External examiners providing support at UEA


  • If you are providing examiner support, and require access to the UEA’s VLE environment you can apply for an account that will grant you access to Blackboard. Download the External Examiners form and then pass to your Authorised signatory in LTS. Download a V1 External Examiners form
Use for individuals associated with or completing work for UEA departments or on campus. Obtain a signature from your authorising UEA sponsor (usually Head of Department of the area that you require access to) before submitting either:
Further information is outlined in the V4/V5 policy document.
If you would like to visit the Library for a day:
No application form is required - show photo ID and proof of address at the Reception Desk at the Library entrance. More info including acceptable identification documents.
Submit a V6 application form to the Library Helpdesk, including all relevant supporting evidence (see form for more details).
Download a V6 application form.

Submit a V2c application form to the Library Helpdesk, including all relevant supporting evidence (see form for more details) More info.
Download a V2c application form.

Submit a v2b application form to the Library Helpdesk. Your application form should be submitted with supporting evidence of your employment at UEA (required by means of written letter confirmation from HR to be obtained by applicant). NB. A charge applies for ex-staff with less than 15 years continuous service.
Download a V2b application form.
  • Students and Staff at other HE institutions wanting to borrow from UEA via the SCONUL Scheme:
If your home institution is a SCONUL member and you are eligible to join the scheme you need to apply via the SCONUL Access website, from whom you will receive a confirmation email. You then need to submit a V2a application form with your confirmation email or SCONUL card and home institution ID card to the Library Helpdesk in UEA Library. Download a V2a application form.

Submit a V2b application form to the Library Helpdesk including year of graduation and student number, or confirmation from the Alumni Office.
Download a V2b application form.