Studying at UEA may be your first experience of living away from home or living in the UK and we want this to be a rewarding experience for you.
Homestay gives you the extra security of living with a family, couple or single person in the local area who the university have endorsed. The scheme is particularly popular with international students and is able to accommodate varying length of stays for up to a whole academic year.
You will be matched with a suitable host based on your requirements and preferences. Rooms will be provided on a self-catered or catered basis, depending on whether you want to have your meals cooked for you.
Homestay Self-catered option: £119/140 per week (Shared bathroom/En Suite)
- Includes access to kitchen facilities to prepare meals at times agreed by host.
- Designated space in kitchen cupboard and refrigerator to store food.
Homestay Half board option: £161/182 per week (Shared bathroom/En Suite)
- Includes self-serve breakfast
- Includes dinner 7 days a week and lunch at weekends.
* Prices are valid until August 2019