There are a number of places on campus where you can enjoy a light refreshment or special graduation menus, suitable for a wide range of dietary tastes and requirements.
The Campus Kitchen - Where and What To Eat!
If you’re here early, cereals, toast and a full English breakfast is served from 7.00am in Zest.
Alternatively, Ziggy’s is also open from 7.00am for barista coffees, Novus teas and freshly made bacon or sausage rolls.
Following your ceremony, collect your pre-ordered graduation picnic box, meander down to the lake, relax with family and friends and enjoy a delicious range of sandwiches, snacks and cake with a glass of Prosecco or soft drink.
Picnic boxes are only available to pre-order until 26th June 2017.
- Zest is our central hub offering great quality and value freshly prepared meals and salads to suit every palete.
- Blend offers hot & cold drinks, salads, sandwiches and light hot meals in a grab and go style.
- Vista serves barista coffee, delicious hot lunches, super salads, amazing home-baked cakes and tasty afternoon snacks.
- Ziggy's espresso & sandwich bar uses a local East Anglian coffee roaster to bring you our every own specially selected exclusive blends of coffee.
- Bio Café, located in the science building, is home to the great taste of Grumpy Mule coffee, hot pies, potatoes as well as a great range of sandwiches & snacks.
- Modern Life Café & Bar, within the beautiful glass fronted part of the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts with fantastic views is the ideal venue for a pre-booked formal lunch with a delicious celebratory menu using fresh, seasonal, local produce. Click here to see the graduation menu. Reservations are required, so please call 01603 593202 or email@example.com to reserve a table.
Pre-book your Afternoon Tea in the Modern Life Café & Bar for a pleasant afternoon. Enjoy finger sandwiches, fruit scones, cakes and a selection of teas in the stunning surroundings of the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts. Again, reservations are required, so please call 01603 593202 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a table.
The Enterprise Centre
Graduation at Mustard
Mustard Café is the only independent cafe on campus, located at The Enterprise Centre. The gateway building to campus, The Enterprise Centre is one of the greenest buildings in the UK and is a stunning location. Mustard offer their own home roasted coffee and a range of organic and Fairtrade teas and soft drinks.
The Mustard Café will be open from 7.30am - 6.00pm throughout graduation week offering a range of breakfast rolls, pastries, granolas and other healthy and delicious options. For lunch a wide selection of ciabattas, rolls and salads and delicious homemade cakes will be available. The cafe is also fully licensed.
For more information email email@example.com