Bank transfers can be made to the details shown below. Please quote your student ID / registration number as a reference when making any payment. See below for alternative for International payment.
|Bank||Barclays Bank plc|
|Address||5-7 Red Lion Street, Norwich, NR1 3QH|
|Account Name||University of East Anglia|
UEA has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Payment methods on uea.flywire.com include China UnionPay, Amex and alipay.com.
- Visit uea.flywire.com and choose your country and amounts you are paying in GBP
- Choose your payment method and make a payment to Flywire
- Enter your details and those of the student you are paying for
- Track and confirm your payment by email, SMS or logging into uea.flywire.com
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay by Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit Card or e-wallet solutions including China UnionPay, alipay.com and Visa / Mastercard
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe, with 24/7 multilingual customer support