Phone or in Person
Payments can be made by Credit/Debit card by telephoning the UEA Cashiers Office on +44 (0)1603 458085 or 452568, and providing the following details - card type, name of cardholder, card number, expiry date, issue number (if applicable) and CVC (last three digits in signature strip on back of card). The office is open between 12.00 and 16.00 (UK time).
- UEA does not accept payment by American Express
- We cannot accept payment information / card details by email
- If you are calling from outside the UK, you will need to pay the cost of an international phone call
Bank transfers can be made to the details shown below. Please quote your student ID / registration number as a reference when making any payment. See below for alternative for International payment.
|Bank||Barclays Bank plc|
|Address||5-7 Red Lion Street, Norwich, NR1 3QH|
|Account Name||University of East Anglia|
UEA has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Payment methods on uea.flywire.com include China UnionPay, Amex and alipay.com.
- Visit uea.flywire.com and choose your country and amounts you are paying in GBP
- Choose your payment method and make a payment to Flywire
- Enter your details and those of the student you are paying for
- Track and confirm your payment by email, SMS or logging into uea.flywire.com
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay by Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit Card or e-wallet solutions including China UnionPay, alipay.com and Visa / Mastercard
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe, with 24/7 multilingual customer support
Cheques should be made payable to 'University of East Anglia' and should be drawn in pounds sterling on a clearing bank which has a branch in the United Kingdom. Cheques should be sent to the The Cashiers Office, The Registry, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, United Kingdom.