You will need to confirm to the Finance Office which method of payment you have chosen and where you want invoices schedule to be sent. You can do this by logging onto e-Vision and filling in the Accommodation Fee and Tuition Fee form, once you have completed your online registration.
The full amount of your tuition fees and/or accommodation charges will be split into equal instalments (this does not reflect any term times just how Student Finance pay your loan/grant):
For Undergrads & PGCE starting in September instalments will be due in October, January and May.
For Post Graduate starting in January instalment dates will be February, May, August and November.
For Post Graduates starting in April instalment dates will be May, August, November and February.
For Post Graduates starting in July instalment dates will be August, November, February and May
You can also choose to pay each term by direct debit:
For Students starting in September instalments will be collected from your bank account on 3 November, 3 February and 3 May.
For Post Graduate students starting in January instalments will be collected on 3 March, 3 May, 3 August and 3 November.
For Post Graduates starting in April instalments will be collected on 3 June, 3 August, 3 November and 3 February.
For Post Graduates starting in July instalments will be collected on 3 September, 3 November, 3 February and 3 May.
Instalments will be payable in monthly payments collected by direct debit from a UK bank account. This will be your total invoice amount split into 9 equal instalments and does not represent a monthly charge, if you are relying on a student loan to pay your Tuition Fees or Accommodation charges then please note that over several months the Direct Debit will be payable before your loan arrives so this may not be the option for you).
- For Students starting in September this will be collected on the 3rd day of each month from October to June inclusive.
- For Students starting in January collections will be on the 3rd day of each month from March to November inclusive.
- For Students starting in April collections will be on the 3rd day of each month from June to February inclusive.
- For Students starting in July collections will be on the 3rd day of each month from September to May inclusive.
Please note that a charge of £10.00 is payable if you change the method of payment after invoices have been issued.
Details of how to set up an instalment arrangement will be available to you when you complete the on-line registration process.
In order to manage your University account effectively and avoid missing payment deadlines, you should:-
- Check your emails regularly
- Check your account details on e-Vision
- Check your bank account statements regularly to make sure that the correct amount of money (whether a direct debit instalment or other payment) has been debited from your account by the due date
- Contact the Finance Team in Registry immediately about any discrepancies or inaccuracies.