Claiming Expenses Claiming Expenses

Staff expenses should be claimed directly through UBW. If you need any assistance with this, please contact the UBW Helpdesk via 

The student expense form can again be downloaded from the UEA Finance Forms page, with similar conditions as above. 

In the instance that a member of staff should wish to attend a conference or otherwise make travel and accommodation requirements, and wish for the school to cover the cost of these expenses, that member of staff should first make an application in writing to their Head of Department and the Faculty Manager. Full details are in the above Regulations for Allowances form. They should then complete and submit the T1 form above.