From Monday 8 January 2018, we are introducing a change of collection point for keys. These will available from the Keybank in the Estates Stores.
The Estates keybank provides a key cutting service across Campus during normal working hours.
When ordering keys through the Estates Helpdesk please provide the key code as well as the room location the key is being ordered for.
We require a departmental charge code for all key cutting.
For any queries contact the Estates Helpdesk or phone the Keybank on 01603 59 3822.
Once a key is ready you will notified by email and the key will be available for collection at Central Stores located from the Estates Loading Bay.
To access Central Stores from Estates Reception.
- Please exit the building through the main reception door.
- Exit the carpark through the pedestrian entrance onto Chancellor’s Drive.
- Cross over the road (for your own safety as there is no footpath this side)
- Turn Left, walking back up Chancellor’s Drive.
- Cross over the road leading under the Chemistry arch
- Cross back over the road adjacent to the Chemistry roof garden steps
- Follow the path back down to the Maintenance building and follow the signs to central stores
- Ring the buzzer on the wall to the right of the lift