The post room is located under the Arts Building and open Monday to Friday between 10:00am and 16:30pm (term time and non-term time)
Collecting your mail/parcels
- Parcels are listed on the notice board on left hand wall of post room. The list is current as of 10:00am each morning.
- Additions to this list are posted throughout the day under the ‘Additions' part of the board. Please check this list before joining the queue to collect your mail. If your name is listed at this point please inform the team member serving you.
- Mail and parcels are retained for 14 days, if at this point it is uncollected it will be returned to sender
- If you are unable to check your mail it is possible to appoint another to do this on your behalf, this can be done either by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the person you wish to collect your mail can bring a letter with them stating that wish along with their campus card.
- Accepted identification for mail collection is UEA campus card, driving licence or passport
- Trollies will be loaned for the transportation of large items to residences
Ordering items online
For online orders please ensure that you edit your full residential address into the website. If just entering the University postcode a generic UEA address will be generated, this will result in your parcel arriving insufficiently addressed and will delay the processing of that item through our system.
It is essential you use the following postal address so there is no delay / you do not receive your parcel or letter:
Residences - except Mary Chapman Court
House and Room Number
University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Mary Chapman Court
Mary Chapman Court
Norwich NR3 3DX
There is a Post Office on campus, this is located in The Shop. Standard opening hours during term time:
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5.30pm.
Sat: 9am - 1.30pm.