Concrete Repairs 2019
Update VII 19/07/19:
See here for update on Student Support/Careers Central Plus walkway.
Update VI 10/07/19:
See here for update on Chemistry closure and alternative routes.
Starting in May the continuation of concrete repair works carried out within the last years will recommence.
Areas of work this year will include:
- Walkway outside of the Chemistry building
- Walkway from Chemistry/Arts separation down to Careers Central Plus
- Stairway next to Norfolk Terrace A block
As part of the works, the following areas will be closed:
- Walkway from Library to Careers Central Plus will be closed
- The stairway from Careers Central Plus to Suffolk Road will be closed
There will be significant disruption as a result of the works with noisy activity and dust.
Accessible routes will be maintained throughout.
Any changes to these particular routes will be communicated via the Access All Areas group.
Anticipated completion for the Project is September 2019.