The Staff Pride group aims to:
- provide support and information to staff on LGBT+ matters in the workplace;
- act as an advisory group on LGBT+ equality & diversity issues within the university, eg contributing to policy development and implementation;
- increase the visibility of LGBT+ issues in the workplace;
- have a positive and recognisable presence within the university community;
- organise social events to celebrate diversity and cultural inclusion; and
- sign-post to other LGBT+ support networks and organisations.
If you are interested in finding out more or attending one of our meetings, then please contact the Equality and Diversity Office in confidence via email@example.com and we will put you in touch with someone from the group, or you may like to contact Staff Pride directly via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the group will get back to you.
Staff Pride network meetings for the 2018/19 academic year will take place on:
Tuesday 11th September 2018 - Committee Room 1
Friday 9th November 2018 - Committee Room 1
Friday 11th January 2019 - Room 01.25, Careers
Friday 15th March 2019 - Committee Room 1
Thursday 9th May 2019 - Committee Room 1
Monday 8th July 2019 - Room 0.13, Queen's Building
All meetings commence at 1.00pm and last around 45 minutes. Refresment will be available.