The Staff Pride group aims to:
- provide support and information to staff on LGBT+ matters in the workplace;
- act as an advisory group on LGBT+ equality & diversity issues within the university, eg contributing to policy development and implementation;
- increase the visibility of LGBT+ issues in the workplace;
- have a positive and recognisable presence within the university community;
- organise social events to celebrate diversity and cultural inclusion; and
- sign-post to other LGBT+ support networks and organisations.
If you are interested in finding out more or attending one of our meetings, then please contact the Equality and Diversity Office in confidence via email@example.com and we will put you in touch with someone from the group, or you may like to contact Staff Pride directly via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the group will get back to you.