The Staff Pride group aims to:
- provide support and information to staff on LGBT+ matters in the workplace;
- act as an advisory group on LGBT+ equality & diversity issues within the university, eg contributing to policy development and implementation;
- increase the visibility of LGBT+ issues in the workplace;
- have a positive and recognisable presence within the university community;
- organise social events to celebrate diversity and cultural inclusion; and
- sign-post to other LGBT+ support networks and organisations.
If you are interested in finding out more or attending one of our meetings, then please contact the Equality and Diversity Office in confidence via email@example.com and we will put you in touch with someone from the group, or you may like to contact Staff Pride directly via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the group will get back to you.
Staff Pride network meetings for the 2019/20 academic year will take place on:
Monday 30th September 2019
Thursday 14th November 2019
Tuesday 14th January 2020
Thursday 19th March 2020
Friday 15th May 2020
Tuesday 7th July 2020
All meetings will take place between 1.00pm - 2.00pm in Committee Room 2 and refreshments will be available.