The following staff diversity networks exist:
Future Networks are planned:
We are currently setting up a number of networks for staff that offer the opportunity to be actively involved in and explore diversity issues and to influence decision making. The networks are also about meeting other people around the University who may share the same views - or view the same issues from a different angle - and offer the chance to talk, discuss and exchange information.
In particular, we're interested in hearing from staff with experiences, or views, on any of the following areas:
- disability (see Access All Areas)
- ethnicity/nationality/race (see Black and Minority Ethnic Staff)
- gender (some work done by ResNet)
- mental health
- sexual orientation (see Staff Pride)
- transgender (see Staff Pride)
If you are interested in any of the above networks or want further information about the existing networks please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.