NEW FOR 2018
Date and time: Thursday 22 February 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Repeated: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm (Rescheduled date)
Venue: EFRY 01.11
Repeated: Wednesday 2 May 2018, 1.30-4.30pm
Repeated: Tuesday 15 May 2018, 1.30-4.30pm
Repeated: Friday 18 May 2018, 1.30-4.30pm (additional date)
Venue: Arts 1.03
Facilitator: Pip Cartwright, CSED
Do you need to learn how to use file sharing in Office 365 to:
- simplify collaboration with colleagues
- reduce the risk of a data breach
- access your files when you are not on the campus?
This course includes:
- group exercises that address common skills gaps
- group investigations to develop your skills and explore the benefits of sharing files using Office 365
- discussions about the strengths and limitations of sharing files using Office 365.
The course is delivered face-to-face and all the course materials are available online, so you can quickly refer to them again at any time.
Use the quiz below to evaluate your skills. Lower scores mean that the course is more likely to be useful to you.