NEW FOR 2018
Date and time: Tuesday 20 February 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Venue: Arts 1.03
Facilitator: Steve Oldfield, CSED
Have you been using PowerPoint for some time but feel that there are probably some helpful techniques you might have missed? Would these skills be useful:
- changing slide aspect ratio and orientation to suit the slideshow’s intended purpose
- applying standard slide layouts and themes to present slide content effectively
- using Slide Master to format elements of all slides or just those which use particular layouts
- applying and timing transition effects between slides
- applying and timing animation effects in slides to control the entry, emphasis and exit of text, images and other objects
- selecting, omitting and re-ordering slides to create custom versions of slideshows within a single PowerPoint presentation
- using inbuilt tools during presentations such as a simulated laser pointer, highlighting and writing on slides, and muting the onscreen image
- understanding and choosing appropriate file formats when saving presentations?
This course will include:
- explanation of how to use the techniques
- practical application of the techniques covered
- opportunity to ask questions.
The course is delivered face-to-face and a course booklet will be issued.