NEW FOR 2018
Date and time: Friday 9 February 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Repeated: Wednesday 28 February 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Repeated: Monday 5 March 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Venue: Arts, 1.03
Facilitator: Pip Catwright, CSED
Do you need to identify and fill in gaps in your knowledge of Outlook for:
- carrying out frequent tasks more efficiently?
- organising your filing?
- automating processes?
- tracking the progress of Tasks associated with your emails?
- simplifying calendar tasks?
This course will include:
- swapping your top tips with colleagues and learning the tutor’s top tips
- individual study, when you will identify and address your own skills gaps, using demonstration videos and practise files
- opportunities to apply new skills to your own Outlook account, so you will be more productive in the future.
The course is delivered face-to-face and all the course materials are available online, so you can quickly refer to them again at any time.