NEW FOR 2018
Date and times: Tuesdays 23 January, 9.00am-12.00pm and 30 January 2018, 1.30-4.30pm
Repeated: Friday 9 and Tuesday 13 March 2018, 9.00am-12.00pm
Repeated: Thursday 26 and Friday 27 April 2018, 1.30-4.30pm
Venue: Arts 1.03
Facilitator: Pip Cartwright, CSED
Do you need to use Excel for calculating or tracking numbers, such as financial information or student marks? Would these skills be useful:
- use of common formulas and functions?
- formatting calculations for clarity?
- presenting figures as tables and charts?
This course will include:
- discussions about how different Excel skills can make you more productive
- group exercises that address common skills gaps and misconceptions
- individual study, when you will identify and address your own skills gaps, using demonstration videos and practise files
- opportunities to apply your new skills to a spreadsheet that you already use or a problem you need to solve.
The course is delivered face-to-face and all the course materials are available online, so you can quickly refer to them again at any time.
NB: If after taking the quiz you are still unsure if this is the course for you, contact Pip Cartwright on extension 3223.